FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
There's a chance that someone has already asked the question you have in mind, and that someone's answered it. Before you submit a question, please search for it first. General search is located below along with links to Submit Questions and Track Your Question Status.
How to set up a pentax printer.
*Instructions using Windows XP*
- Click Start->Control Panel->Printer and Faxes
- Right Click on 'Pocket Jet II' and select 'Properties'
- Click on the 'Printer Preference' button
- Click on the 'Advance Button'
- Change your setting to match the picture below
This Article has been viewed 1526 times
Question Last Updated on: 6/17/2008
Unable find an answer to the question that you looking for in our FAQ section? Submit your question directly to our customer service representatives.
Click here to view the status of and reply to the questions you have submitted.