FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
There's a chance that someone has already asked the question you have in mind, and that someone's answered it. Before you submit a question, please search for it first. General search is located below along with links to Submit Questions and Track Your Question Status.
How can I score a chart so it will show the score when it is emailed?
Here are the basic instructions and I also attached the instructions from the manual.
- Open LXSoftware
- Open a PF File and select the Chart to be scored
- Click on Series > Score > Show Scores (This will put the score side bar on the left hand side of the chart.)
- Indicate countermeasures, if suspected
- Choose Scoring type (i.e. examiner, reviewer, etc.)
- Add any scoring comments for that particular question
- Use the score side bar to score questions (fill out the side bar, all items have a drop down menu to select from)
- When ready to go to next question click Next
- After scoring the chart(s), select Show Score Sheet at the bottom of the score side bar and it will bring up the score sheet
- The Lafayette Software will automatically save your score sheet.
- When you e-mail your chart to the other examiner the score sheet will go with it
- To view a score sheet in a PF File, go to Series > Score > Open Score Sheet to view scores
- To add scores as a reviewer, follow the steps above and choose Reviewer as the scoring type
This Article has been viewed 52 times
Question Last Updated on: 3/14/2014
Unable find an answer to the question that you looking for in our FAQ section? Submit your question directly to our customer service representatives.
Click here to view the status of and reply to the questions you have submitted.