LX4000 POLYGRAPH SYSTEM WITH LAPTOP COMPUTER AND PRINTER
Whether you are a seasoned computer user or a beginner, our Windows integrated system software makes our computerized system completely user friendly. Both the LX4000-505 Laptop system and the LX4000-605 Desktop system will provide you with a dependable, technologically advanced and easy to use instrument.
- Best in industry UL 94 V-0 rated, ASTM tested, PVC/Acrylic material; delivering exceptional impact resistance, extreme durability and inclusion-free surface quality
- Fully integrated POLYSCORE and OSS scoring algorithms
- Integrated security password and system lockout
- High resolution, real-time graphic display of physiological wave forms
- Windows integrated software allows point and click navigation
- Fully integrated word processing template for report capabilities
- Extensive built-in help program with tutorial and trouble shooting sections
- View, score and print charts without the DAS interface attached
- Capable of real-time printing
- Numeric chart evaluation templates
- Lafayette Drug Reference written by Dr. Catherine B. Wilmore, Ph.D., Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Maryland at Baltimore.
- Size: 10.25" W x 3.25" D x 1.25" H (26.04cm x 8.26cm x 3.18cm)
- Weight: 1 lb (454g)
- Communication Interface: USB
- Power Supply Requirements: Receives All Required Power Through USB Connection
- Range: 10Kohms to 2.0Mohms
- Isolation: 1500V RMS
LX4000 SENSOR INPUTS
Cardio Arm Cuff
0 to 110mmHG
Pneumograph Chest Assembly
Constant Current Applied to Skin 6.7µA
0 to 4V Analog Input
MINIMUM COMPUTER SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- At least a 1.5 GHz processor recommended
- 3 GB RAM for 32-bit OS or 4 GB RAM for a 64-bit OS
- 80 GB harddrive, with at least 20 GB free for video recording
- Windows XP SP3 or greater, Windows Vista 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, or Windows 8 32/64
- Super VGA (1024x768)
- Support for DirectX 9 graphics with:
- WDDM Driver
- 128 MB of graphics memory
- Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware
- 32 bits per pixel
- DVD-ROM or DVD-RW drive
- Audio Output
- Keyboard and Microsoft ® Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Available USB 2.0/3.0 Ports. Connecting a video camera to an external USB hub is not recommended.
- Digital sound card required for multimedia capabilities
- Digital video camera required for video capture. Logitech or Microsoft web camera recommended. Many popular IP (networked) cameras are supported by LXSoftware. However, IP cameras may experience audio/video lag or other undesirable behavior. The use of a directly-attached camera is highly recommended.
- External Microphone may be required for recording audio, depending upon host computer's configuration (e.g. no built-in microphone), examine / examinee location, ambient noise, etc
* Additional resources may be required for certain video devices. Always consult the documentation for any selected video device to ensure the host computer meets the stated system requirements.
Our new USB Interface enables the LX4000 to communicate with virtually any Windows based PC computer.
The LX4000 is capable of simultaneously displaying and recording seven input signals
The LX4000 is Small and Compact, making transporting it even easier.
The Redesigned EDA Circuit has a greater operating range, increased sensitivity and subject isolation.
- LX4000 POLYGRAPH SYSTEM
- Model LX4000-SW
- LX4000 Polygraph Kit that includes a Polygraph DAS, LXSoftware, Pneumo Assemblies, Cardio Cuff, Pump Bulb, and all necessary cabling.
- LX4000 POLYGRAPH SYSTEM WITH DESKTOP COMPUTER AND PRINTER
- Model LX4000-605
- LX4000 Polygraph Kit that includes a Polygraph DAS, Desktop PC, LXSoftware, Pneumo Assemblies, Cardio Cuff, Pump Bulb, and all necessary cabling.
- LX4000 POLYGRAPH DAS UPGRADE
- Model LXUPGRD
- Upgrade from existing LX2000 or LX3000 DAS to the LX4000 DAS. Upgrade kit only includes DAS and LXSoftware.
Copyright © 2009 - 2015 Lafayette Instrument Company. All Rights Reserved.