LX POLYGRAPH SOFTWARE VERSION 11.2.2
Our Windows-based systems offer unparalleled ease of use and proven reliability. LXSoftware version 11.2.2 comes with the POLYSCORE 7.0e and Objective Scoring System (OSS-3) 1.6.1 scoring algorithms.
Windows 8 compatible!
- Compatible with Windows XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- EDA Design (6) EDA choices (GSR or GSC - Tilt table, detrended, and automatic)
- Supports the LX5000 GSR or GSC modes
- Automatic: classical high-pass filter solution to EDA signal processing. Attempts to keep the trace centered on a common baseline.
- Manual: examiner is in charge of controlling the sensor trace via centering, sensitivity, and slope adjustments. The slope may be adjusted via a slider control under the sensor arrow.
- Detrended: hands-off solution with extremely high correspondence with the manual EDA. Attempts to keep the trace centered on a common baseline, but the sensor trace is not permitted to dip below its corresponding sensor arrow.
- Integrated Multi-Language Support for English, Spanish, Dari, and Russian languages
- Multi-Camera Support: will support as many cameras as your computer will support recording and playback simultaneously, providing multiple views of the subject.
- Timestamp with date included on video
- Bookmark Capability on audio/video
- Take subject’s photo while video is recording
- Customizable Personal History and Exam/Series forms
- Heart Rate in beats per minute is displayed in the status bar
- Masseter Headset/Audio Level Sensor
- Any jaw movement will be indicated on the Masseter headset trace. Any room audio will be reflected by the sensor movement in the audio level sensor trace.
- Chart Customizations
- During Chart review, charts may be edited and customization saved without changing original chart recording.
- Color Coded Question Bars – Question bars can be color coded and easily configured through the Preference menu
** For Computer Requirements, click on the SPECIFICATIONS Tab
MINIMUM COMPUTER SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- At least a 1.5 GHz processor recommended
- 3 GB RAM for 32-bit OS or 4 GB RAM for a 64-bit OS
- 80 GB harddrive, with at least 20 GB free for video recording
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, or Windows 8 32/64
- Super VGA (1024x768)
- Support for DirectX 9 graphics with:
- WDDM Driver
- 128 MB of graphics memory
- Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware
- 32 bits per pixel
- DVD-ROM or DVD-RW drive
- Audio Output
- Keyboard and Microsoft ® Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Available USB 2.0/3.0 Ports. Connecting a video camera to an external USB hub is not recommended.
- Digital sound card required for multimedia capabilities
- Digital video camera required for video capture. Logitech or Microsoft web camera recommended. Many popular IP (networked) cameras are supported by LXSoftware. However, IP cameras may experience audio/video lag or other undesirable behavior. The use of a directly-attached camera is highly recommended.
- External Microphone may be required for recording audio, depending upon host computer's configuration (e.g. no built-in microphone), examine / examinee location, ambient noise, etc
* Additional resources may be required for certain video devices. Always consult the documentation for any selected video device to ensure the host computer meets the stated system requirements.
- LX4000 POLYGRAPH SYSTEM
- Model LX4000-SW
- LX4000 Polygraph Kit that includes a Polygraph DAS, LXSoftware, Pneumo Assemblies, Cardio Cuff, Pump Bulb, and all necessary cabling.
- LX5000 POLYGRAPH SYSTEM KIT
- Model LX5000-SW
- Computerized Polygraph Kit that includes a PLE, Seat Activity Sensor, Pneumographs, and an EDA Cable.
Copyright © 2009 - 2014 Lafayette Instrument Company. All Rights Reserved.