Polygraph Software > LX Computerized Polygraph Software
LX POLYGRAPH SOFTWARE VERSION 11.2
Our Windows-based systems offer unparalleled ease of use and proven reliability. LXSoftware version 11.2 comes with the POLYSCORE 7.0e and Objective Scoring System (OSS-3) 1.6.1 scoring algorithms.
Windows 8 compatible!
- Compatible with Windows XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- EDA Design (6) EDA choices (GSR or GSC - Tilt table, detrended, and automatic)
- Supports the LX5000 GSR or GSC modes
- Automatic: classical high-pass filter solution to EDA signal processing. Attempts to keep the trace centered on a common baseline.
- Manual: examiner is in charge of controlling the sensor trace via centering, sensitivity, and slope adjustments. The slope may be adjusted via a slider control under the sensor arrow.
- Detrended: hands-off solution with extremely high correspondence with the manual EDA. Attempts to keep the trace centered on a common baseline, but the sensor trace is not permitted to dip below its corresponding sensor arrow.
- Integrated Multi-Language Support for English, Spanish, Dari, and Russian languages
- Multi-Camera Support: will support as many cameras as your computer will support recording and playback simultaneously, providing multiple views of the subject.
- Timestamp with date included on video
- Bookmark Capability on audio/video
- Take subject’s photo while video is recording
- Customizable Personal History and Exam/Series forms
- Heart Rate in beats per minute is displayed in the status bar
- Masseter Headset/Audio Level Sensor
- Any jaw movement will be indicated on the Masseter headset trace. Any room audio will be reflected by the sensor movement in the audio level sensor trace.
- Chart Customizations
- During Chart review, charts may be edited and customization saved without changing original chart recording.
- Color Coded Question Bars – Question bars can be color coded and easily configured through the Preference menu
** For Computer Requirements, click on the SPECIFICATIONS Tab