Polygraph Software > LX Computerized Polygraph Software
LX POLYGRAPH SOFTWARE VERSION 11.3
Our Windows-based systems offer unparalleled ease of use and proven reliability. LXSoftware version 11.3 comes with the POLYSCORE 7.0e and Objective Scoring System (OSS-3) 1.6.1 scoring algorithms.
Windows 8 compatible!
Mac support is also available via Parallels® or another virtualization software.
- Compatible with Windows XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- EDA Design (6) EDA choices (GSR or GSC - Tilt table, detrended, and automatic)
- Supports the LX5000 GSR or GSC modes
- Automatic: classical high-pass filter solution to EDA signal processing. Attempts to keep the trace centered on a common baseline.
- Manual: examiner is in charge of controlling the sensor trace via centering, sensitivity, and slope adjustments. The slope may be adjusted via a slider control under the sensor arrow.
- Detrended: hands-off solution with extremely high correspondence with the manual EDA. Attempts to keep the trace centered on a common baseline, but the sensor trace is not permitted to dip below its corresponding sensor arrow.
- Integrated Multi-Language Support for English, Spanish, Dari, and Russian languages
- New ESS Report Generator
- Uses scores from the manual score sheet to formulate a printable report and summary conclusion paragraph to describe the test results of event-specific and multi-issue exams.
- Report includes both a categorical result and a statistical classifier in the form of a p-value, confidence level or odds ratio, and also includes the manual scores and information about test accuracy.
- Multiple customizable Personal History & Exam/Series forms
- Real-time Chart Monitoring
- When a chart is being saved on a network drive, a user on the network can open the chart currently being recorded and watch the chart tracings (with a 10 second delay).
- PF Types
- A PF Type can now be configured and subsequently specified when creating a new PF.
- Can be used to provide custom processing, such as providing a different personal history template or exam/series template for each type.
** For Computer Requirements, click on the SPECIFICATIONS Tab