Polygraph Software > LX Computerized Polygraph Software
LX POLYGRAPH SOFTWARE VERSION 11.6
Our Windows-based systems offer unparalleled ease of use and proven reliability. LXSoftware version 11.6 comes with the POLYSCORE 7.0h and Objective Scoring System (OSS-3) 1.9 scoring algorithms.
Windows 10 compatible!
Mac support is also available via Parallels® or another virtualization software.
VERSION 11.6 NEW FEATURES
- Added Administrative Opinion to the Final Call options
- Lafayette PI-DAS can be used as an EDA sensor
- New Multimedia Bar shows duration of multimedia presented
- Ability to see unique serial number of attached DAS
- Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, and 10
- New Repiration Line Excursion (RLE) Tool
- The RLE tool measures the ratio of the relevant response divided by the comparison response and produces a suggested pneumograph score. As the examiner selects a relevant question, the tool normalizes it to all other questions on the chart and displays the R/C measurement ratio.
- New ESS Report Generator
- Uses scores from the manual score sheet to formulate a printable report and summary conclusion paragraph to describe the test results of event-specific and multi-issue exams.
- Report includes both a categorical result and a statistical classifier in the form of a p-value, confidence level or odds ratio, and also includes the manual scores and information about test accuracy.
- PLE Pulse Amplitude Sensor
- A virtual sensor derived from the PPG sensor providing a visual comparison of the pulse amplitude changes in the PPG data around the question onsets.
- EDA Design (6) EDA choices (GSR or GSC - Tilt table, detrended, and automatic)
- Supports the LX5000 GSR or GSC modes
- Automatic: classical high-pass filter solution to EDA signal processing. Attempts to keep the trace centered on a common baseline.
- Manual: examiner is in charge of controlling the sensor trace via centering, sensitivity, and slope adjustments. The slope may be adjusted via a slider control under the sensor arrow.
- Detrended: hands-off solution with extremely high correspondence with the manual EDA. Attempts to keep the trace centered on a common baseline, but the sensor trace is not permitted to dip below its corresponding sensor arrow.
** For Computer Requirements, click on the SPECIFICATIONS Tab