LX4000 POLYGRAPH SYSTEM
The LX4000 Computerized Polygraph System records, stores, and analyzes physiological changes during a polygraph examination. The LX4000 system combines conventional polygraph procedure with sophisticated state of the art technology. Results are derived from the following traditional physiological parameters:
- Pneumo - Two Respiration Input Channels
- EDA - Galvanic Skin Response
- Cardio - Blood Volume / Pulse Rate
We currently offer a Plethysmograph (PLE) Model 76604A-5L with an adaptor (Model 76604ADP) to measure finger pulse and blood volume, Activity Sensor Model 76879S to measure any movement by the subject to help identify countermeasures. A total of seven channels can be recorded at one time.
Charts are recorded in much the same manner as conventional polygraph instrumentation with a smooth scrolling display moving from right to left. The tracings recorded are in real-time and are truly rectilinear, so charts can be easily interpreted. See polygraph software page for a sample of the tracings. The system can be operated using a mouse / pointing device or the keyboard.
- Best in industry UL 94 V-0 rated, ASTM tested, PVC/Acrylic material; delivering exceptional impact resistance, extreme durability and inclusion-free surface quality
- Fully integrated POLYSCORE and OSS scoring algorithms
- Integrated security password and system lockout
- High resolution, real-time graphic display of physiological wave forms
- Windows integrated software allows point and click navigation
- Fully integrated word processing template for report capabilities
- Extensive built-in help program with tutorial and trouble shooting sections
- View, score and print charts without the DAS interface attached
- Capable of real-time printing
- Numeric chart evaluation templates
- Lafayette Drug Reference written by Dr. Catherine B. Wilmore, Ph.D., Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Maryland at Baltimore.
- Size: 10.25" W x 3.25" D x 1.25" H (26.04cm x 8.26cm x 3.18cm)
- Weight: 1 lb (454g)
- Communication Interface: USB
- Power Supply Requirements: Receives All Required Power Through USB Connection
- Range: 10Kohms to 2.0Mohms
- Isolation: 1500V RMS
LX4000 SENSOR INPUTS
Cardio Arm Cuff
0 to 110mmHG
Pneumograph Chest Assembly
Constant Current Applied to Skin 6.7µA
0 to 4V Analog Input
MINIMUM COMPUTER SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS*
- At least a 1.5 GHz processor recommended
- 3 GB RAM for 32-bit OS or 4 GB RAM for a 64-bit OS
- 80 GB harddrive, with at least 20 GB free for video recording
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8 32/64, or Windows 10 32/64
- Super VGA, maximum recommended resolution: 1920x1080
- Support for DirectX 9 graphics with:
- WDDM Driver
- 128 MB of graphics memory
- Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware
- 32 bits per pixel
- DVD-ROM or DVD-RW drive
- Audio Output
- Keyboard and Microsoft ® Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Available USB 2.0/3.0 Ports. Connecting a video camera to an external USB hub is not recommended.
- Digital sound card required for multimedia capabilities
- Digital video camera required for video capture. Logitech or Microsoft web camera recommended. Many popular IP (networked) cameras are supported by LXSoftware.**
- External Microphone may be required for recording audio, depending upon host computer's configuration (e.g. no built-in microphone), examine / examinee location, ambient noise, etc
* Additional resources may be required for certain video devices. Always consult the documentation for any selected video device to ensure the host computer meets the stated system requirements.
** IP cameras may experience audio/video lag or other undesirable behavior. The use of a directly-attached camera is highly recommended.
Our new USB Interface enables the LX4000 to communicate with virtually any Windows based PC computer.
The LX4000 is capable of simultaneously displaying and recording seven input signals
The LX4000 is Small and Compact, making transporting it even easier.
The Redesigned EDA Circuit has a greater operating range, increased sensitivity and subject isolation.
- CARRYING POUCH FOR LX4000
- Model LX-4000P
- Carrying Pouch for the Lafayette Instrument Company LX4000 Computerized Polygraph System DAS Unit.
- CUSHIONED PORTABLE SUBJECT'S CHAIR
- Model 76877P
- Chair especially for the examiner whose profession takes him into many unknown field testing situations.
- LX4000 POLYGRAPH SYSTEM WITH LAPTOP COMPUTER AND PRINTER
- Model LX4000-505
- LX4000 Polygraph Kit that includes a Polygraph DAS, Laptop, LXSoftware, Pneumo Assemblies, Cardio Cuff, Pump Bulb, and all necessary cabling.
- LX4000 POLYGRAPH SYSTEM WITH DESKTOP COMPUTER AND PRINTER
- Model LX4000-605
- LX4000 Polygraph Kit that includes a Polygraph DAS, Desktop PC, LXSoftware, Pneumo Assemblies, Cardio Cuff, Pump Bulb, and all necessary cabling.
- LX4000 POLYGRAPH DAS UPGRADE
- Model LXUPGRD
- Upgrade from existing LX2000 or LX3000 DAS to the LX4000 DAS. Upgrade kit only includes DAS and LXSoftware.
Copyright © 2009 - 2016 Lafayette Instrument Company. All Rights Reserved.