LX POLYGRAPH SOFTWARE VERSION 11.5.1
Our Windows-based systems offer unparalleled ease of use and proven reliability. LXSoftware version 11.5.1 comes with the POLYSCORE 7.0e and Objective Scoring System (OSS-3) 1.9 scoring algorithms.
Windows 10 compatible!
Mac support is also available via Parallels® or another virtualization software.
VERSION 11.5.1 NEW FEATURES
- Select and annotate specific chart regions
- Simultaneously display examiner and reviewer scoresheets
- Edit Questions and Question Order during recording
- Show examiner and reviewer names on the scoring sidebar
- Warn examiner at the start of a chart if audio/video recording is not active
- Copy only the audio/video files from a PF
- Open all charts when opening a PF
- Print only the examiner's score sheet
- Compatible with Windows XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7, 8, and 10
- EDA Design (6) EDA choices (GSR or GSC - Tilt table, detrended, and automatic)
- Supports the LX5000 GSR or GSC modes
- Automatic: classical high-pass filter solution to EDA signal processing. Attempts to keep the trace centered on a common baseline.
- Manual: examiner is in charge of controlling the sensor trace via centering, sensitivity, and slope adjustments. The slope may be adjusted via a slider control under the sensor arrow.
- Detrended: hands-off solution with extremely high correspondence with the manual EDA. Attempts to keep the trace centered on a common baseline, but the sensor trace is not permitted to dip below its corresponding sensor arrow.
- Integrated Multi-Language Support for English, Spanish, Dari, and Russian languages
- New ESS Report Generator
- Uses scores from the manual score sheet to formulate a printable report and summary conclusion paragraph to describe the test results of event-specific and multi-issue exams.
- Report includes both a categorical result and a statistical classifier in the form of a p-value, confidence level or odds ratio, and also includes the manual scores and information about test accuracy.
- Multiple customizable Personal History & Exam/Series forms
- PPG Pulse Amplitude Sensor
- A virtual sensor derived from the PPG sensor providing a visual comparison of the pulse amplitude changes in the PPG data around the question onsets.
- Customizable Personal History, Series Forms, and PF Types
- A PF Type can now be configured and subsequently specified when creating a new PF.
- Can be used to provide custom processing, such as providing a different personal history template or exam/series template for each type.
- Specify which finger is used when scanning a fingerprint
** For Computer Requirements, click on the SPECIFICATIONS Tab
MINIMUM COMPUTER SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS*
- At least a 1.5 GHz processor recommended
- 3 GB RAM for 32-bit OS or 4 GB RAM for a 64-bit OS
- 80 GB harddrive, with at least 20 GB free for video recording
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8 32/64, or Windows 10 32/64
- Super VGA, maximum recommended resolution: 1920x1080
- Support for DirectX 9 graphics with:
- WDDM Driver
- 128 MB of graphics memory
- Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware
- 32 bits per pixel
- DVD-ROM or DVD-RW drive
- Audio Output
- Keyboard and Microsoft ® Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Available USB 2.0/3.0 Ports. Connecting a video camera to an external USB hub is not recommended.
- Digital sound card required for multimedia capabilities
- Digital video camera required for video capture. Logitech or Microsoft web camera recommended. Many popular IP (networked) cameras are supported by LXSoftware.**
- External Microphone may be required for recording audio, depending upon host computer's configuration (e.g. no built-in microphone), examine / examinee location, ambient noise, etc
* Additional resources may be required for certain video devices. Always consult the documentation for any selected video device to ensure the host computer meets the stated system requirements.
** IP cameras may experience audio/video lag or other undesirable behavior. The use of a directly-attached camera is highly recommended.
- LX4000 POLYGRAPH SYSTEM
- Model LX4000-SW
- LX4000 Polygraph Kit that includes a Polygraph DAS, LXSoftware, Pneumo Assemblies, Cardio Cuff, Pump Bulb, and all necessary cabling.
- LX5000 POLYGRAPH SYSTEM KIT
- Model LX5000-SW
- Computerized Polygraph Kit that includes a PLE, Seat Activity Sensor, Pneumographs, and an EDA Cable.
Copyright © 2009 - 2016 Lafayette Instrument Company. All Rights Reserved.