NPC QUICK REFERENCE - ADJUNCT TECHNIQUES
Covers Introduction, Terminology, Case Preparation, and Construction of the Concealed Information Test and the Peak of Tension Examination Techniques.
The Concealed Information Test (AKA Guilty Knowledge Test) is a lesser-known PDD method, with special capabilities not shared by either the Comparison Question Techniques or the Peak of Tension test.
Peak of Tension (POT) tests have been used since the beginning of polygraphy, and continue to be helpful in some polygraph cases. For most polygraphers, the POT is conducted after a CQT has indicated deception, to confirm the finding or to help investigators search for evidence.
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - EMPIRICAL SCORING SYSTEM
- Model NPC-QR12
- The Empirical Scoring System can be applied to any CQT format with DLCs or PLCs,
including Federal ZCT, You-Phase, USAF MGQT 1
& 2, Utah ZCT, Utah MGQT, and DLST - two to four
relevant questions - three to five presentations of each
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - RELEVANT / IRRELEVANT SCREENING TEST
- Model NPC-QR7
- The Relevant / Irrelevant (RI) multiple-issue polygraph technique offers flexibility of content and sequence, utility across many settings, and resistance to many countermeasures.
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - COMPARISON QUESTIONS
- Model NPC-QR3
- Developing a comparison question that is appropriate to an examinee and case is perhaps the most challenging aspect of polygraphy, and its importance cannot be overstated.
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - NUMERICAL SCORING
- Model NPC-QR5
- Covers Definitions, Featured Charts, Scoring and Decision Rules of Numerical Scoring.
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - EPPA
- Model NPC-QR4
- This guide is a resource for examiners when conducting examinations under the Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - ACQUAINTANCE TESTS
- Model NPC-QR1
- Acquaintance tests have been used since the beginning of the polygraphy. The best acquaintance test will be the one that achieves the goal of assisting in the discernment between truth and deception.
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - POST CONVICTION SEX OFFENDER TESTING
- Model NPC-QR6
- Post Conviction Sex Offender Testing aids in the management of the convicted sex offender who has been released or is being prepared to be released into the community.
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - UTAH AND FEDERAL ZONE COMPARISON TECHNIQUE
- Model NPC-QR9
- One side is Utah Comparison Technique and the other side is the Federal Zone Comparison Technique.
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Model NPC-QR8
- The movement toward quality assurance (QA) reviews represents the next advance in the field of polygraphy. This National Polygraph Consultants (NPC) Guide will help polygraph practitioners conduct QA reviews of their own work, and the work of peers.
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - COMPLETE SET
- Model NPC
- All 10 NPC Polygraph Quick Reference guide sheets available as one set.
Copyright © 2009 - 2016 Lafayette Instrument Company. All Rights Reserved.