NPC QUICK REFERENCE - EMPIRICAL SCORING SYSTEM
The Empirical Scoring System (ESS) is a simple scientific approach to manually scoring PDD examination data, based on decades of studies by researchers familiar to polygraph examiners, including: Backster, Barland, Blalock, Cushman, Dollins, Handler, Harris, Honts, Horner, Horowitz, Kircher, Krapohl, Kristjiansson, McQuarrie, Nelson, Raskin, Reid, Senter, Webb and Van Herk. The ESS allows field examiners to easily determine and report the level of statistical significance and probability of error for manual scores of diagnostic and screening exams.
The ESS can be applied to any CQT format consisting of two to four relevant questions three to five presentations of each question, including the Federal ZCT, You-Phase, USAF MGQT 1 & 2, Utah ZCT, Utah MGQT, and the DLST.
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - RELEVANT / IRRELEVANT SCREENING TEST
- Model NPC-QR7
- The Relevant / Irrelevant (RI) multiple-issue polygraph technique offers flexibility of content and sequence, utility across many settings, and resistance to many countermeasures.
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - ADJUNCT TECHNIQUES
- Model NPC-QR2
- Introduction and explanation of the Concealed Information Test and the Peak of Tension Test.
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - COMPARISON QUESTIONS
- Model NPC-QR3
- Developing a comparison question that is appropriate to an examinee and case is perhaps the most challenging aspect of polygraphy, and its importance cannot be overstated.
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - NUMERICAL SCORING
- Model NPC-QR5
- Covers Definitions, Featured Charts, Scoring and Decision Rules of Numerical Scoring.
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - EPPA
- Model NPC-QR4
- This guide is a resource for examiners when conducting examinations under the Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - ACQUAINTANCE TESTS
- Model NPC-QR1
- Acquaintance tests have been used since the beginning of the polygraphy. The best acquaintance test will be the one that achieves the goal of assisting in the discernment between truth and deception.
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - POST CONVICTION SEX OFFENDER TESTING
- Model NPC-QR6
- Post Conviction Sex Offender Testing aids in the management of the convicted sex offender who has been released or is being prepared to be released into the community.
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - UTAH AND FEDERAL ZONE COMPARISON TECHNIQUE
- Model NPC-QR9
- One side is Utah Comparison Technique and the other side is the Federal Zone Comparison Technique.
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Model NPC-QR8
- The movement toward quality assurance (QA) reviews represents the next advance in the field of polygraphy. This National Polygraph Consultants (NPC) Guide will help polygraph practitioners conduct QA reviews of their own work, and the work of peers.
- NPC QUICK REFERENCE - COMPLETE SET
- Model NPC
- All 10 NPC Polygraph Quick Reference guide sheets available as one set.
Copyright © 2009 - 2016 Lafayette Instrument Company. All Rights Reserved.