Computerized Polygraph > LX4000 Polygraph System > LX4000 Systems
LX4000 POLYGRAPH SYSTEM WITH DESKTOP COMPUTER AND PRINTER
The LX4000 Computerized Polygraph System records, stores, and analyzes physiological changes during a polygraph examination. The LX4000 system combines conventional polygraph procedure with sophisticated state of the art technology.
- Best in industry UL 94 V-0 rated, ASTM tested, PVC/Acrylic material; delivering exceptional impact resistance, extreme durability and inclusion-free surface quality
- Fully integrated POLYSCORE and OSS scoring algorithms
- Integrated security password and system lockout
- High resolution, real-time graphic display of physiological wave forms
- Windows integrated software allows point and click navigation
- Fully integrated word processing template for report capabilities
- Extensive built-in help program with tutorial and trouble shooting sections
- View, score and print charts without the DAS interface attached
- Capable of real-time printing
- Numeric chart evaluation templates
- Lafayette Drug Reference written by Dr. Catherine B. Wilmore, Ph.D., Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Maryland at Baltimore.