Computerized Polygraph > LX4000 Polygraph System > LX4000 Systems
LX4000 POLYGRAPH SYSTEM
The LX4000 Computerized Polygraph System records, stores, and analyzes physiological changes during a polygraph examination. The LX4000 system combines conventional polygraph procedure with sophisticated state of the art technology. Results are derived from the following traditional physiological parameters:
- Pneumo - Two Respiration Input Channels
- EDA - Galvanic Skin Response
- Cardio - Blood Volume / Pulse Rate
We currently offer a Plethysmograph (PLE) Model 76604A-5L with an adaptor (Model 76604ADP) to measure finger pulse and blood volume, Activity Sensor Model 76879S to measure any movement by the subject to help identify countermeasures. A total of seven channels can be recorded at one time.
Charts are recorded in much the same manner as conventional polygraph instrumentation with a smooth scrolling display moving from right to left. The tracings recorded are in real-time and are truly rectilinear, so charts can be easily interpreted. See polygraph software page for a sample of the tracings. The system can be operated using a mouse / pointing device or the keyboard.
- Best in industry UL 94 V-0 rated, ASTM tested, PVC/Acrylic material; delivering exceptional impact resistance, extreme durability and inclusion-free surface quality
- Fully integrated POLYSCORE and OSS scoring algorithms
- Integrated security password and system lockout
- High resolution, real-time graphic display of physiological wave forms
- Windows integrated software allows point and click navigation
- Fully integrated word processing template for report capabilities
- Extensive built-in help program with tutorial and trouble shooting sections
- View, score and print charts without the DAS interface attached
- Capable of real-time printing
- Numeric chart evaluation templates
- Lafayette Drug Reference written by Dr. Catherine B. Wilmore, Ph.D., Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Maryland at Baltimore.